Volunteer for BED
Important: We experienced a software glitch and lost a couple of applications. While the data loss was minor, we are encouraging everyone who has submitted a volunteer application to complete the form again to ensure we have your information. We’d rather have two than have none at all! We apologize for any inconvenience.
As our way of saying thanks, volunteers that give 4-6 hours of their time during the event will get to choose a $20.00 reimbursement in the form of cash after their hours have been completed or $30 off registration to B.E.D. 2018.
- Registration: This position is the one that gets everyone checked into the event and headed off to all the fun. If you’re friendly and would like to help us make a great first impression.
- Help desk: At this position you will be answering question by attendees and help with checking IDs for Vendor area that is open to the public.
- Greeters: This position is to help direct attendees to registration on Friday and Saturday and the Meet and Greet Friday evening. Greeters are only scheduled on Friday and Saturday morning.
- Classroom Monitors: In this position you will be helping monitor the capacity for the classroom you are assigned to for that session time.
- Set Up: Involves unloading and set up of equipment & supplies before the event. This position requires lifting and moving heavy loads. Must be able to lift 40 lbs comfortably. You need to be available to work at 8am Friday morning and possibly Thursday evening at 7pm.
- Tear Down: Involves the tear down and loading of equipment & supplies after the event. This position requires lifting and moving heavy loads. Must be able to lift 40 lbs comfortably. You need to be available to work after event as late as 8pm on Sunday.